List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Sacred Heart Yoga books released
From:       12x12 Bookstore <bookstore12x12 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-17 9:04:04

 Sacred Heart Yoga

This is what Jennifer has to say about SACRED HEART YOGA.

My question to you is how long can money, parties, activities and
gatherings make you happy and take away all your pain and problems?
ASK YOURSELF. I am glad that my eye caught this book. This book has
changed my perception about life and I am very calm in making
decisions and I see miracles happening every time. My advice to those
who are looking for some answers about life, read this book.

Sacred Heart Yoga

Sacred Heart Yoga is best described as supreme or ultimate. It is
supreme because it offers the opportunity to achieve union and
oneness with the Sacred Self within. It is an ultimate, immersion
yoga that totally captures and engages every part of the self, the
conscious, the subconscious and the Super conscious. Each of these
parts holds one intention; that is, to evolve and resurrect the human
into the divine or to unite the prodigal child with the truth. During
the course of Sacred Heart Yoga, the human self is being fed truth
and love from the Sacred Self within. As the human or small self
makes the choice to accept and embrace this new consciousness, it is
resurrected into love and supreme union of that piece of the
consciousness with the Sacred Self is available.

Throughout the eleven phases of Sacred Heart Yoga, the practitioner
is showered with grace, beauty and peace from the Sacred Self. As
devotion and love for the Sacred Self increases, one hears the
gentle, guiding voice within bringing messages of peace and wisdom.
Then one begins to feel and understand God s love for them. The body
becomes illuminated, the soul educated and the frequency quickened as
the light becomes more alive within. Author, Virginia Ellen, describes
how this ancient practice of postures, sacred sounds and prayers
unlock the wisdom of the body while activating the brain and Sacred
Seals making the true gifts of union available to the devoted one.
Throughout the practice, the intellect is bypassed, taking the
practitioner into the Sacred Heart of God where higher intelligence,
peace and blissful love are experienced.

Get bSACRED HEART YOGAb here www.12x12-bookstore.com
<http://www.exysoft.com/lists/lt.php?id=NR0MCQMBUVcDRVRdUUQEUQMEUQo%3D>

--
We practise ethical email distribution. Please accept our sincere apologies
if you have received this e-newsletter in an unsolicited manner.