List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    postcard
From:       webmaster <webmaster () postcard ! org>
Date:       2009-11-04 23:14:36

your email: e-card@hallmark.com your name: hallmark.com subiect: You have
recieved A Hallmark E-Card.!

Hallmark.comShop OnlineHallmark MagazineE-Cards & MoreAt Gold
Crown

You have recieved A Hallmark E-Card.

Hello!

You have recieved a Hallmark E-Card.

To see it, click here,

There's something special about that E-Card feeling. We invite you to
make a friend's day and send one.

Hope to see you soon,
Your friends at Hallmark

Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at
the bottom of this E-mail to view our policy.

Hallmark.com | Privacy & Security | Customer Service | Store Locator