List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Offering Terminal and ancient Sparc hardware in Montreal
From:       Alexander Taler <dissent () 0--0 ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 15:02:39

If anyone is interested I have a Cumulus TA-15 Terminal (does
VT100 emulation) to give away.  I also have incomplete Sparc
machines (2 Sparcstation 4, 1 Sparcstation 2) which might be
handy for parts.  No point in shipping this stuff, and I don't
have a car, so pick up only in please, I'm in the plateau region
of Montreal.

Alex

--
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/libcvs-spec    Access CVS through a library.
PGP:  ID: 0x23DC453B  FPR: 42D0 66C2 9FF8 553A 373A  B819 4C34 93BA 23DC 453B