List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: Disk performance on sparc64
From:       Steve Schaller <schaste () aei ! ca>
Date:       2006-03-25 2:52:59

Thanks to those to responded, on and off list about SCSI disk
performance on sparc64. It looks like my disk performance is typical, at
least under OpenBSD. So, I can say that at the least nothing is borked
in my system and causing the disk to drag ass. Oh well, with the Creator
card, I get a very good looking X session.

Oh, and I just ordered my 3.9 CD set. Onto the lappy, Sparc-10 and
Ultrasparc it will go, as usual....

...just a hint to those doubters and complainers out there: if you want
to show some appreciation for OpenBSD, buy your damn CDs!!

And thanks indeed to Theo and all the coders for their great OS, and for
putting up with us lazy-asses in the bleachers.

- Steve Schaller