List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: larger than 128GB drives in U5/10's?
From:       "Jay Hart" <jhart () nacs ! net>
Date:       2005-09-21 14:25:29

JIm,

Don't know if this will help. I sometimes set up partitions on new disks for my OBSD
boxes by creating the partitions using Linux's fdisk utility.  If the partitions look
good after I create them, then I move the disk to the OBSD box and format them for use.

I've had better success doing this, then trying to get the partitions working under OBSD.

Hope this helps,

Jay

--
N2NET (http://www.n2net.net)