List:       openbsd-sparc
Subject:    Re: SPARCstation 20 boot problems - pls help
From:       "Nick Holmes" <nick_g_holmes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-10 2:40:31

Following on from some very speedy replies (big thanks to Steven for his
direct responses and allowing me access to his document repository), I may
have been rather hasty in my purchase of drives for the SPARCstation 20s.

After some additional searching with different terms, I came across the
following message thread: