List:       openbsd-sgi
Subject:    Hello!
From:       "Aleksandr" <agronom57 () i ! ua>
Date:       2009-01-03 19:33:21

Welcome to privateplan2009.com.
Privateplan2009 is a private program and is not open to the general public.
Privateplan2009 makes money off of auction sites.
In a nutshell here is how the program works.
we have the working capital ($100,000)
we make about 10-11% per day on our auctions.
we pay out 5% to people in the program
earnings will be sunday through thursday
payouts will be monday through friday
the $100,000 always stays in the system to purchase new products to auction
this goes on as long as our auctions remain profitable and viable
i literally see no end to it
it is not like the deposits expire
it is just that no one can withdraw their initial investment and cash out so to \
speak. the initial investment always stays in
PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT FROM ACCOUNT BALANCE.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER DEPOSIT, PLEASE WITHDRAW TO LIBERTY RESERVE AND THEN \
                REDEPOSIT VIA LIBERTY RESERVE.
 Simons Capital is an stimulating opportunity is handled by honest businessman. We \
certainly have a mission and one that we are sure will interest you.  Faster sign up, \
more profit you will get. We will always be with you, because we want to make our and \
                your life better!
SOFTMLM is a voluntary clients association.
We are from different countries and cities, different nations, religions and age, but \
we all are united with a desire to make living conditions of our nearest and our own \
better.

We combine our efforts to maximize computer software lawful use.

Along with the thing that copyright is an inseparable aspect of civilized market, we \
also have right to establish contractual relations with software developers, to \
receive fee for assistance in promoting those programs and to distribute that fee \
using our own discretion.

If you want to be part of SOFTMLM  become our client!
 this January...
Be ready to explode your income...
Prepare to be extremely Wealthy!!
As the newest making of today's one of the world's greatest internet program \
                generators is scheduled to be launched first or second week of \
                January, 2009.
                                             !! JOINING IS ABSOLUTELY FREE !!