List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: audio/gqmpeg
From:       Cameron Lerch <opcode () salyut ! saturn5 ! yi ! org>
Date:       2000-10-25 23:29:36

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 11:49:10PM +0200, Bruno Rohee wrote:
> Hum, in fact I wrote quite a few lines of code for it to work (it has been
> merged in the code) and indeed it works. But you have to have the procfs
> mounted somewhere (the code I wrote should find it, /proc is not hardcoded...)

ok, i haven't actually even looked at the code yet, maybe that's my problem.
maybe you should display a message letting the user know that you've
patched it to use the openbsd /proc fs.. i had no idea.

> In my experience in greatly depends on the WM you're using... What is your ?

windowmaker.. have you done much testing with the option off and w/o /proc?

--
 Cameron Lerch <opcode@skylab.2y.net>