List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: Helper wanted
From:       Fabian Kroenner <escher () spoiled ! org>
Date:       2000-05-23 10:13:06

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 03:39:33PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> What's needed (more or less)
> - follow the main OpenBSD lists (misc, ports, tech), other forums such as
> comp.sys.openbsd.misc.
> - keep track of who does what. Avoid letting ports fall on the wayside.
> Archive interesting data, be ready to forward it to people that need it.
> - post a summary of what's going on at regular intervals (maybe once a
> month ?)

I think I can do it. Though most certainly not without initial
assistence (s.b.).

Let me quickly introduce myself:
My name is Fabian and I freelance as a technical consultant and
network-engineer. I got in touch with OpenBSD about 2 years ago, and
got to like it a lot since. I'd like to take this opportunity to
contribute.

> To boostrap the process, Marco S.Hyman is willing to lend a hand to anyone
> who would feel like doing the job, but doesn't feel up to it yet.

Yes, let's ... bootstrap it.

Regards...
Fabian