List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: teTeX
From:       Louis Bertrand <louis () bertrandtech ! on ! ca>
Date:       2000-02-29 3:14:36

I ran into that problem a few weeks ago. The distfile was in fact changed
without bumping the rev. I believe Espie updated the md5 for the
distribution. It built OK for me after that.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/