List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    RE: PGP 6.5.2 for i386 OpenBSD (Not GnuPGP)
From:       "Sam Stern" <samstern () iname ! com>
Date:       2000-02-23 16:14:35

Kevin,

Thanks for the Tip. Failing to get 6.5.2 to port (it just core dumps)
I did indeed compile PGP 5.0i from the ports tree. While not quite
what I wanted, I'll adjust my scripts to make use of the different
options in 5.0i.  Thanks for your help!

Sam Stern
Bethesda, MD, USA
PGP Keys available from the server
S/Mime certificates available by direct request