List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: [NEW]mail/p5-Mail-Message
From:       Alexander Bluhm <alexander.bluhm () gmx ! net>
Date:       2023-09-29 19:17:30

On Mon, Sep 25, 2023 at 08:48:51AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>    Here is a patch to create new port mail/p5-Mail-Message.
>    It build and run well on amd64-current system, pass all tests.
>    It is required by the update of p5-Mail-Box.
>
>    Before commit this patch, the patch to update misc/p5-User-Identity
> should be committed.

There are some hidden dependencies in tests and Makefile.PL.  Look
at BEGIN blocks in *.t files.  I think they should be added as test
depends if the module exists in ports tree.  Then tests always run
with the same environment.

${P5SITE}/Mail/Message.pm is in both mail/p5-Mail-Box and
mail/p5-Mail-Message.  This conflict has to be resolved by updating
both modules, @conflict markers and quirks.  Not sure how to do
that exactly.

But this cannot happen before release builds.  Please ping after
ports unlock.

bluhm