List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    mattermost-server-7.1.2 can't be completely killed
From:       Tim Howe <tim.h () bendtel ! com>
Date:       2022-10-30 20:32:34

Once mattermost is launched, if you stop it with rcctl (or any other method
I have tried) netstat still shows connections even though the server is
stopped.
This seems to prevent it from being usable again if you try to start it
because it can't bind to the port again.  I don't know of a way to
clean these orphaned connections.  I have only been able connect to
mattermost again after a reboot (there must be another way to purge
these connections?).

--TimH