List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    NEW PORT: librtprocess 0.12.0
From:       Marc Espie <espie () nerim ! net>
Date:       2022-07-21 10:10:00

librtprocess is a component of siril, unbundled for easy for build.
So I guess it's a necessary dependency for the siril port I'm working on.

Basically, it takes some of rawtherapee algorithms and packages them
as a library.

Port was really straightforward.  However, I'm loathe to mark it amd64-only:
- it builds reasonably fast
- it may be a dependency of some other projects that won't need that much
memory/will have it as an optional conversion component for some operations.

restricting it to amd64 would kill those projects on !amd64.

Note that librtprocess is a common effort of several projects, see
https://github.com/CarVac/librtprocess
for details.

(this should allow porting several of these projects if we so choose,
e.g. Filmulator explicitly depends on rtprocess, luminancehdr and
photoflow bundle it, etc)

Port is attached.

["librtprocess.tgz" (application/x-tar-gz)]