List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: [Update] gerbv 2.6.2 -> 2.7.0
From:       Brian Callahan <bcallah () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2020-10-31 1:06:33

Hi Tracey --

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 1:29 PM, Brian Callahan <bcallah@protonmail.c=
om> wrote:

> Hi Tracey --
>
> On Thursday, October 29, 2020 12:53 PM, Tracey Emery tracey@traceyemery.n=
et wrote:

> > Hello ports and Brian,
> > This is an update for gerbv to version 2.7.0. I'm working on another
> > port that fails to build with 2.6.2, as there was apparently a bug
> > introduced the breaks linking with an undefined reference to screen. Th=
> > port builds fine with this update. Looks like quite a few functions wer=
> > removed, so I bumped the major.
> > Thoughts? Ok?
>
> Thanks for this. I have something similar locally; I'll double check when=
 I get home a little later today.

> ~Brian

make test fails. I looked into it and it looks like the test script
wants LD_PRELOAD and friends set. I don't think I like that so much,
so I will put on my todo list to fix things.

But I don't think that should get in the way of updating. It works
fine here. ok for me, and thanks again.

~Brian