List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: www/netsurf crashes on loading pages
From:       "Anthony J. Bentley" <anthony () anjbe ! name>
Date:       2019-07-30 12:44:57

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, Solene Rapenne <solene@perso.pw> wrote:

> On latest -current netsurf crashes on loading
>

> ## Description
>
> when loading some sites (I did not try extensively), netsurf crashes and
> report an error about a curl call.
>
> Crash with https://duckduckgo.com or https://google.com or
> https://bsd.network

Given the set of sites affected, this could be an HTTP2 issue. If so, I
believe this bug has been fixed upstream.

I am currently traveling. Although NetSurf released a new version a few
days ago, I didn't have time to update the package before I left, and my
laptop went kaput so I won't work on it till next week at the earliest.