List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: Gnome 3 (gnome-shell) crash on initialization on an x61s with Intel 965 x3100 display
From:       Justin Haynes <justin () justinhaynes ! com>
Date:       2016-07-29 8:31:53

I may need to start following current.  I'm seeing a theme in development
where mesa has to be replaced and patched to address various problems...  I
wanted to fire up gnome3 so I can try using google drive as a filesystem.
I may put this on hold and try it later.

I'm pretty thrilled with the new WindowMaker..