List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    [NEW] dunst-1.1.0
From:       timo.myyra () wickedbsd ! net (Timo =?utf-8?Q?Myyr=C3=A4?=)
Date:       2016-04-30 6:37:11

Hi,

Here is an port of lightweight notification daemon.
I'm using with i3 window manager and it seems to work for my needs.

I've added simple pledge of "stdio rpath proc exec":
* stdio		- for showing the notifications
* rpath		- for reading configuration
* proc/exec	- for running scripts based on notifications

Timo

["dunst.tar.gz" (application/octet-stream)]