List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: New: mail/minimalist
From:       Jan Stary <hans () stare ! cz>
Date:       2013-06-30 19:13:06

On Jun 18 17:40:06, madroach@gmerlin.de wrote:
> this has been rotting in openbsd-wip for quite some time now. But since
> some people seem to be actually using it I updated it and propose it
> for inclusion in the official ports tree.
> I adopted this project from Vladimir Litovka who has abandoned it and
> improved it security wise.

Thank you for the port. I have been using
the previous verions from github.

I am having the following problem with the default installation.

Jun 30 10:35 2013 hans@nove.stare.cz: L="example" T="test" S=441
Use of uninitialized value $nconf{"archive"} in lc at /dev/fd/3 line
1755, <CONF> line 6.
Jun 30 14:16 2013 hans@stare.cz: L="mnichov" T="test" S=787
Use of uninitialized value $nconf{"archive"} in lc at /dev/fd/3 line
1755, <CONF> line 6.
Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at /dev/fd/3
line 1883.
Jun 30 17:32 2013 ryby.drubez@tomucha.cz: L="mnichov" T="Re: [mnichov] test" S=3
006

The culprit seems to this line:

	$nconf{archive} = lc($nconf{archive}); } }

When I comment it out (but not the horrendously
styled and indented braces), minimalist works
just fine.

I remember almost nothing from my Perl coding skills.
Could you please shed some light on what could be causing that?

	Thanks again

		Jan