List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    (almost) [NEW] shells/dash
From:       jca+open () wxcvbn ! org (=?utf-8?Q?J=C3=A9r=C3=A9mie_Courr=C3=A8ges-Angl?= =?utf-8?Q
Date:       2012-12-31 3:17:02

Hi,

here's a new port for dash 0.5.7, the Debian Almquist SHell.
I only took a look at marc.info just before writing this mail, and found
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=130908586003713&w=2 from Mike
Korbakov and Stuart Henderson.  I re-used the comment, descr and licence
bits since they were better than mine.  This port defines two flavors,
libedit and static, that may get mixed.  Tested only on i386 so far.

Mike, do you still want maintainership?

One thing that bothers me is this pkg_create warning:
Warning: no @group for /usr/local/man/cat1/dash.0 (jca)
probably due to USE_GROFF.  No idea if that's a problem under dpb.

--
Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
GPG Key fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494

["dash.tgz" (application/octet-stream)]