List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: You Have to check this out and see it for yourself...
From:       Hector Guerrero <Hector () EntrepreneurEmpowered ! com>
Date:       2011-02-24 17:45:04

Hello

Jonathan Budd suggested I send you an Email.

If you have any questions I might be able to help you with regarding The 7 Figure \
Networker System and help you build your business online Please reply to this email.

I've been working with Jonathan and the rest of the team at T7FN for a while now and \
here's what I can tell you about it.

What Jonathan teaches REALLY works.

Frankly, I haven't heard of to many people
in network marketing ever signing up 95
people in less than 3 days.

But no joke... I pulled it off less than 3
months ago for the launch of the last
company I joined.

It was a total, all out chaos for 3 days.

We had our phones ringing OFF the
hook. We were writing credit cards
down like you wouldn't believe...

Literally just plugging people in
left and right. It was a WILD ride,
and since... my group has grown to
over 2,000 people my first 5 months
in this company.

The crazy part is... I'm sharing with
you exactly how I did it. You can
find out here:

http://www.EntrepreneurEmpowered.com

I've created a large part of my success
from simply FOLLOWING what other
people were doing that was WORKING.

When I saw something worked, I dug
my feet in and started doing the same
thing myself.

One year later on the Internet, I've
got multiple businesses that do over
6 figures a year and teams in the
THOUSANDS.

I highly suggest you learn from people
who have pulled off incredible feats
if you want to do the same thing yourself.

Hope you're having a great Saturday
Power and we'll speak again in
a bit.

Yours In True Success,
Hector Guerrero

P.S. The crazy part is... If I had a teacher
when I was just getting started who knows
where I would be right now...

I am offering you some free Gifts Once you sign up Here on the link below

http://www.EntrepreneurEmpowered.com

Your Free Gifts

 1- FaceBook Blaster Pro Unlimited License — $49.95

 2- Twitter Blaster Pro Unlimited License — $49.95

 3- MySpace Friend Bomber Unlimited License — $29.95

 4- Tagged Blaster Pro Unlimited License — $49.95

 5- Bebo Blaster Pro Unlimited License — $50.00

 6- YouTube Friend Bomber Unlimited License — $39.95

 7- Tweetadder Unlimited Profiles $188.00

If you sign up before Sunday February 19th 2011.

The First 25 sign ups will get Camtasia Studio | Screen Recording & Presentation \
Including all 7 Programs above. NO EXCEPTION!

After the first 25 Sign ups, Only the 7 Gifts above will be Given away NO EXCEPTION!