List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Check out my Facebook profile
From:       Brandon Mercer <invite+pzzerlpz () facebookmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-21 4:16:14

Hi OpenBSD,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I \
want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once \
you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Brandon

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1052824757&k=54GZYWQYU65M5GLEW1Z3W4&r

This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future \
commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices \
are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301. \
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=803be3&u=1585625069