List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    amd64 build failures: gst-plugins-bad, Wnn, unicon
From:       Stuart Henderson <sthen () openbsd ! org>
Date:       2008-06-27 16:11:06

Partway through a bulk build and looking through the logs I see a
few failures, here's what I have so far:

multimedia/gstreamer-0.10/plugins
http://spacehopper.org/tmp/gst-plugins-bad-0.10.7.log
- various warning: long long unsigned int format, guint64 arg
- build eventually fails with:
.../ext/mpeg2enc/gstmpeg2encstreamwriter.hh:40: error: conflicting return
type specified for `virtual guint64 GstMpeg2EncStreamWriter::BitCount()'

japanese/Wnn
http://spacehopper.org/tmp/Wnn4.2.log
- segfault with atod.c; looks like pointer truncation, it doesn't
seem to pull in system headers for everything it uses so this is
possibly due to incomplete prototypes. There's a package in the
current snap, but that was built pre-bigmem going in.

lang/unicon
http://spacehopper.org/tmp/unicon-10.0betap0.log
- "Run-time error 117 in startup code" in uni/lib/qsort.icn
this shows up in list archives many times. I tried updating to
the newer version on sourceforge, same thing. "Signal 10" in
the same file on sparc64. ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=i386 ??