List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    NEW: multimedia/ffmpeg2theora
From:       Moritz Grimm <mlist () scapa ! dnsalias ! net>
Date:       2006-07-30 11:28:36

Hi,

Ffmpeg2theora is a simple command line converter to create Ogg Theora
(video, with Vorbis audio) .ogg files from any input media file format
known to ffmpeg.

Tested extensively on i386, and the included patch is already in
upstream trunk (so it'll go away with the next update.)

I plan to submit at least one other port today (net/ezstream, maybe also
net/oggfwd), which means that once these are committed (I hope it's not
too late for that) we can do video streaming on OpenBSD with Icecast.

Moritz

["ffmpeg2theora-port.tgz" (application/octet-stream)]