List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    mysql on zaurus: Bus Error
From:       Matthias Kilian <kili () outback ! escape ! de>
Date:       2005-08-31 20:16:48

Hi,

with -current (from august, 19th) on zaurus, I get a bus error when
running mysqladmin -u root password '<some-password>'.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to dig into this and start
debugging, but maybe anyone else could at least confirm this problem.

Ciao,
	Kili

ps: yes, mysql on zaurus *is* insane -- I just tried to get it up
and running for a friend. However, breakages on z's somtimes are
good indicators for potential bugs (in the port or in the system).