List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    How To Increase Sales With Video
From:       "Gary Gabriel" <gary () vmatrixmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 2:53:03

Hello !
We thought you would like to see this. It's a video-enhanced email message.

It makes it easy for anyone online to see a marketing video. Click the image link to \
the left to see how Rockwell Scientific is using this exciting technology to sell \
their products.

Vmatrix produced the Rockwell video, placed it on DVD (for trade shows), CD-ROM (for \
video brochure marketing by regular mail), and we integrated their video into the \
multimedia email you're reading now, allowing Rockwell sales representatives to send \
their video to thousands of potential clients online.

Imagine how your sales reps could use this powerful tool to sell your company's \
products or services.
Gary Gabriel
Vmatrix, Inc.

phone: 310.322.0501,
email: gary@vmatrixmail.com
http://www.vmatrix.com

=> Watch a streaming video about the new ProCamHD
http://mail01.vmatrixmail.com/vmail1/go.php?sid=2791&emid=190856&lid=951

=> Read the details about the ProCamHD
http://mail01.vmatrixmail.com/vmail1/go.php?sid=2791&emid=190856&lid=952

=> See an overview of Rockwell Scientific
http://mail01.vmatrixmail.com/vmail1/go.php?sid=2791&emid=190856&lid=950

=> Send an email to the ProCamHD team
gary@vmatrixmail.com

Forward a graphic-rich version of this email to a friend

http://mail01.vmatrixmail.com/vmail1/forward.php?sid=2791&emid=190856