List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    various ports in -stable fail to download
From:       Gary Buckmaster <gary () BWAPR ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 23:17:42

I'm seeing this problem in a number of the ports in the -stable tree right
now .  When you try to build libghttp from ports it cycles through the
various http and ftp sites alleged to have the source tarballs and is
unsuccessful in downloading from any of them.  Once the last site in the
list (ftp://ftp.dit.upm/es/) in this case is reached, the build process
hangs and cannot be killed.

Other ports that I have observed to have this problem which immediately come
to mind are:

libxml
libmcrypt

For reference, the machine I am trying to build on is running 3.2 -stable
(built last week)