List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: Regression tests
From:       "Peter Galbavy" <peter.galbavy () knowtion ! net>
Date:       2002-10-30 12:48:45

> databases/p5-DBD-Pg
> databases/p5-Tie-DBI
> databases/postgresql
> www/p5-HTML-Embperl

I think these are mine, and due for an update anyway. I will be devoting
time to this either at the weekend or early next week.

As a side issue, I no longer have, or actually want/warrant, commit access.
Who has the time (am asking not demanding) to pick up the diffs from me and
check for my (usual) mistakes and then commit ? We are talking about a
dozen, mostly perl5, ports.

PostgreSQL is still in the 'fun' stages. Seperate mail to ports@ soon.

Peter