List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: mysql in -current: make clean doesn't work
From:       naddy () mips ! inka ! de (Christian Weisgerber)
Date:       2002-09-29 1:20:16

A. Farber <Alexander.Farber@t-online.de> wrote:

> ===>  Cleaning for mysql-client-3.23.49
> rm: /usr/ports/databases/mysql/w-mysql-3.23.49/fake-i386../libs/libos.a:
> Permission denied
                                                          ^
Yup.  Notice that this isn't a subdirectory of fake-${ARCH} but a
parallel one and only the removal of fake-${ARCH} is called with
${SUDO}.

This has been around for a long time and occasionally I've reminded
Brad about it.  Last time I looked I didn't see an elegant way to
fix it, presumably Brad doesn't either.  It should be fixed, but
it isn't terribly important.