List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: Yes Mozilla can run on OpenBSD...
From:       josh <dorqus () bsdfreek ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 18:25:23

STeve Andre' wrote...
> Josh, I see from your previous post that you had the same problem
> I'm having.  What did you finally do to get it working?
> Could you give the commands you used to build it?

Steve-
I applied the patch that Marc Matteo posted, then ran (as root,
prior I had run it as myself)

./configure --disable-shared --enable-static --disable-debug \
 --enable-crypto --enable-strip && gmake && gmake install

then in order to execute it, /usr/local/mozilla/xpfe/bootstrap/mozilla
If I run /usr/local/mozilla/dist/bin/mozilla, it will just hang...
not quite sure why.

--
josh