List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Sharity-Light Kernel Errors
From:       "Alex Kirk" <alex () schnarff ! com>
Date:       2002-08-14 13:05:09

Hi all,

I'm trying to get sharity-light Version 1.1 from ports to work on my 3.0
box. However, whenever I try to connect to my Windows machine that's serving
up a "C" share to the network, I get these errors:

bash-2.05# shlight //192.168.2.2/C /mnt/alexwin
Password:
Kernel: smb_receive_raw: Invalid packet 0x83
Kernel: smb_receive: receive error: -5
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: Failed to send SESSION REQUEST.
error connecting to server: [5] Input/output error

I doubt if it's a password issue, since there's no password on the share
(just my home network). Any idea what the problem could be, or how I could
diagnose it? FYI, I'm just running the generic kernel, since those are
kernel errors.

Alex Kirk