List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: [avsm@cvs.openbsd.org: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports]
From:       Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana () openbsd ! org ! mx>
Date:       2002-07-11 14:14:13

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 09:43:10AM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> I'm going to keep sablotron.  And it will get updated when I've
> finished testing it with it dependencies like PHP.
>
> We DO NOT update ports just because a new version is out.  If you
> want to help with this, you can do two things:
>
> a) submit a cvs diff with the update
> b) tell me what testing you have done, on what architectures
>
> Sending me a one-liner asking me to do all the work will get
> ignored, until I have time to deal with it.

I asked you not to do all the work, but if you were going to do it.
Your answer was important, and you shouldn't ignore it, because
if you weren't going to do it, let someone else to do it.

And I'm interested on the new version because another port I'm going
to submit depends on it (the current sablotron version is TOO old).

I'll keep sending any e-mail to any maintainer a need to because
that's why we are maintainers and give an e-mail for contact us.
Verbatim from Makefile.template: "# where to send bitches about this port"

I'm too busy for helping you, although I would like to, I'm sorry.

Greetings

--
Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/