List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Re: -Current as of July 2nd is strange when using Opera
From:       naddy () mips ! inka ! de (Christian Weisgerber)
Date:       2002-07-02 22:56:51

BSD baby <bsd@hitmedia.com> wrote on misc@:

> The "z" key is supposed to be the shortcut for the back-arrow navigation.
> When I would use it, though, from ports, on a stock OpenBSD 3.1 installation,
> I'd get a total crash and core dump.

Other plain key shortcuts such as 'g' crash Opera as well.  This
is a well-known bug for our Opera port and has applied to 6.0 from
the earliest beta version on.

I'm told it doesn't happen on Linux, but then I haven't found a
Linux user yet who runs Opera 6 on a system as old as our Linux
runtime environment (Red Hat 6.2).