List:       openbsd-ports
Subject:    Amiga question
From:       Marco Peereboom <marcodsl () swbell ! net>
Date:       2001-11-23 15:59:24

I am planning on buying an Amiga 3000 or 4000 on ebay for experimental
purposes but I have a few regarding oBSD support.

I read through the official supported devices and I only saw Amiga
4000's. Did anyone out there ever try to run oBSD on a 3000 (with a
68030 + MMU)?

The other question that I have is what is the "supported ISA" bridge? I
need to also find a NIC for the box and the only ones I imagine I can
acquire are the ones mentioned under the ISA section (I am unsure if the
A3000 or A4000 has a built in ISA bridge). If anyone out there knows
where to get one of these zorro(II or III) ones please let me know as
well.

Thanks,
/marco