List:       openbsd-pf
Subject:    Adding counters to symon reports  --- RECALL :)
From:       Russell Fulton <r.fulton () auckland ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2007-10-25 4:13:48

Dear Moderator,

I've spent some more time on this and found the stuff I was after in the
 lib dir.  So if you get to this message before the original please drop
the original in the bit bucket.

Thanks,  Russell

Hi Folks

I would really like to monitor the pf congestion counter using symon.
I've had a look at the code and it looks fairly straight forward to add
but I am currently stuck on trying to figure out where the packet buffer
is actually defined so I can check to make sure I don't overflow it.  I
can find the declaration in main but I have spent about an hour trying
to find the actual structure definition -- I must be blind.

I have dropped Willem some email but have not heard back from him and I
would really like to get this done so we can see what difference 4.2
makes.  So I'm asking if anyone here has hacked with the symon code and
would be willing to help me out.

Cheers, Russell