List:       openbsd-pf
Subject:    Re: problems with binat ruleset
From:       "Travis H." <solinym () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-11 6:49:16

I'm not sure why it's having a problem with the tables, but the
antispoof rules are actually filtering rules so you have to put them
later in the file.

They're really only syntactic sugar for filtering rules:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/filter.html#antispoof
--
http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/  -><- Knight of the Lambda Calculus
"We already have enough fast, insecure systems." -- Schneier & Ferguson