List:       openbsd-pf
Subject:    FTP and PPTP problems
From:       Marcos <marcos () ThePacific ! Net>
Date:       2005-09-08 21:18:01

Hi there.
    As you probably know ftp "restrict" client as Nftp and other doesn't
work properly behind the PF nat, someone knows if this problem been fix
or if is a new ftp-proxy version to make it work.

Other point is if I running a PPTP server in my network and I want to
pptp outside of my network at the same time someone is connected over
pptp from out side to my pptp server pf wont let me connect, is this
correct? the pf nat doesn't nat my ip address properly, right?

We have more than 500 PC running PF, and we love it!  :)

Thanks
Marcos Biscaysaqu
ThePacific.net