List:       openbsd-pf
Subject:    Problems with voip and state clashes
From:       Tim Pushor <timp () crossthread ! com>
Date:       2005-06-26 16:55:48

Hi Friends,

I am having real trouble with PF and Asterisk behind a NAT.

The long and short of it is that I'd really like NAT a subset of
traffic, without putting the connection in the translation table. That
is, I want to translate the source ip:port on the outbound, but not
worry about return traffic (since it is handled by a RDR, hence the clash).

Is that possible?

I know this is short on details, but if theres an easy way to do that, I
don't need to bore you with them ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Tim