List:       openbsd-pf
Subject:    Re: ssh port forwarding + pf
From:       David Magda <dmagda () ee ! ryerson ! ca>
Date:       2004-07-17 20:25:39

On Jul 15, 2004, at 23:33, Edvard Lauman wrote:

> rdr on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to ($ext_if) port 80 -> $web_srv
> port 80

The RDR command tells the filter to redirect the packet, but do you
have any lines that tell the filter to pass the packet? I have the
following rule to redirect ports 80 and 22 to an internal server:

rdr on $ext_all proto tcp from any to any port { 22 80 } -> $int_ip

And further down in my pf.conf I have rules to actually allow the
packets to pass through:

pass in on $ext_all proto tcp from any to $int_ip port 22
\
         flags S/SA keep state
pass in on $ext_all proto tcp from any to $int_ip port 80
\
         flags S/SA keep state

($ext_all is a macro for my external interfaces.)