List:       openbsd-newbies
Subject:    font question on mozilla
From:       Mike Endsley <multios () cableone ! net>
Date:       2005-06-17 18:06:18

I am running openbsd 3.7. I installed it about 1 week ago on this machine. I
installed the mozilla and firefox packages along with msttcore fonts.
My problem is with mozilla. The fonts are horrible. On firefox and konqueror,
they are great and everything looks good.
I have deleted my .mozilla directory  and started fresh. No help. I then
copied my prefs.js from firefox to mozilla to get the same fonts. That didn't
work. I am using the default settings for firefox and konqueror (and now
mozilla since copying the prefs.js over to mozilla).
Does anybody know if there is some other file that mozilla reads?
I do notice that under the font settings for mozilla there was no box to check
for anti-aliasing (Mozilla-1.7.5).  Did this get missed somehow?
Thanks.
Mike
--
I have and use: