List:       openbsd-mobile
Subject:    Re: OpenBSD-mobile: Xircom Realport problems
From:       Kelsang Wangden <wngdn () src ! uchicago ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-21 6:14:48

kevin-r@hushmail.com <kevin-r@hushmail.com> wrote:

>  My question:  can anyone supply me with the kernel config files used to
> build the floppyC28 kernel?  My  plan is to boot with floppyC28l, mount
> my /usr directory by hand, download srcsys.tar.gz, recompile my kernel and
> install it.
>
> Any help/advice/pointers would be graeatly appreciated!

Look at /usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf/RAMDISKC for the config of that
kernel.  If you're curious about how the floppy is put together, take
a look at /usr/src/distrib/i386/floppies.  Beware - it's a maze of
Makefiles including each other, so you have to hunt around to figure
out what's going on.

Good luck,

Wangden