List:       openbsd-mobile
Subject:    RE: OpenBSD-mobile: OpenBSD 2.7 on an Dell Inspiron 5000
From:       Louis Bertrand <louis () bertrandtech ! on ! ca>
Date:       2000-06-30 13:48:20

Once upon a time, being too damn cheap to buy a real monitor, I
recalculated a mode line for a non-standard resolution. I used a
spreadsheet to implement the algorithm I found on the Xfree86 site FAQ.
Took me an evening and didn't blow up the monitor. If you're interested I
can send you the spreadsheet (Lotus 1-2-3 for Windows).

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Tel: +1.905.623.1500  Fax: +1.905.623.3852

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/