List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    moused doesn`t work for me
From:       Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <santana () openbsd ! org ! mx>
Date:       2001-05-23 6:05:40

I have OpenBSD 2.9 and XFree86 4 installed.
(Just in case anybody wonders, I have already ordered my CD set,
T-shirts and posters, and everybody should help fund the project
too to keep the good work going on.)

I run moused like this:

moused -p /dev/wsmouse0 -m IntelliMouse -t intellimouse

It just do nothing at all. I get my prompt with any errors.
The process is running (ps ax | grep moused | grep -v grep).
And I can`t see the cursor. I can`t copy&paste.

I have a PS/2 IntelliMouse and a Voodoo3 3000 video card.

Thanks in advance.

---
ISC. Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
OpenBSD México http://www.openbsd.org.mx