List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: ld: virtual memory exhausted
From:       Jacob Meuser <jakemsr () clipper ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 22:40:16

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 01:13:28AM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:

> You know that there is a problem which prevents mozilla from running on
> OpenBSD anyways, don't you ?

I don't know what the problem is.  Sorry, rather new to OBSD.  Could you
explain, or give a URI?

thnx
<jakemsr@clipper.net>

PS I couldn't find any info about OBSD on the Mozilla site, or any info on
Mozilla on the OBSD site, but I did see the Sears, Roebuck and Co quote
in the FAQ, and tried to follow it's advice.