List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: Umm...
From:       "Jason P. Stanford" <jps3 () acs ! art ! lehigh ! edu>
Date:       2001-01-31 23:04:06

  If it were of any interest, and if it meant I could get some
occasional help with setup and configs I would be willing to pitch
in and help compile a set of docs for OpenBSD over the coming months
and years.

  I have a very keen interest in working with some higher-level
document authoring system (ie. LaTeX) that would enable easy
maintenance, portablility (ie. to PS, PDF, HTML, etc) and the like.
I figure that this type of thing *could* be dumped to a book
and printed later on if there were enough interest.

  Obviously some collaborative effort would be necessary. I have a
lot of experience with graphic design, web design, etc in addition
to my being a full-time unix geek.

  I have one "greedy" interest in that I would love to learn as
much as possible and have access to those knowledable with/about
OpenBSD. Since my job will in the next few years grow to be that
of system and network admin for a much larger and complicated
operation than is currently used, I would very much like to learn
as much as I can about OBSD to use for security, network apps,
etc. Helping with these docs I think would help me to this end.
Plus my hope would be to have easier access to those that can
help answer my questions later on when they arise.

Jason P. Stanford
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, Pa.

----- Forwarded message from Steve Mynott <steve@tightrope.demon.co.uk> -----