List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: CVS Question
From:       Josh Pennell <joshp () ioactive ! com>
Date:       1999-10-05 20:52:20

The following html page, http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html,
instructional data on how to use cvs is dated and non-operational, it
appears.

If this list becomes searchable this is what I had to do with the help of
Gregory,

HOW-TO: check out kernel source:

// Find a cvs server that supports ssh
setenv CVSROOT anoncvs@mirror.arc.nasa.gov:/cvs
setenv CVS_RSH /usr/local/bin/ssh
cd /usr/src
cvs get -q get -PA sys

don't try 'cvs get src/sys' it will not work no matter what server you are
on. e.g. pserver anon ssh

Thanks Gregory!,

-Josh