List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: Bgpd multipath conf
From:       Benjamin Raskin <raskinbenjamin1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-05-16 13:46:50

I'm working on something similar right now for bgpd, where any
connected /128 ipv6 address will be announced over bgp.

For example if the router is connected to an adjacent host that
has assigned itself an address through slaac such that the router
has an entry for that particular host in the routing table, then the
router will announce the host's /128 address.