List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: who is smarter?
From:       Berthold Jaksch <jaksch.berthold () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-08-28 15:02:21

Dear BSD Community!

Shall I apologize? Well, I tried to be strict with you, but you were in
control, and you will always part of stay in control.

I apologize for my strictness to OpenBSD, but I didn't do anything to the
others than being a potential competition.

I see, this will still stay complicated.

all the best,
James Bond