List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: Dokuwiki
From:       Mike Fischer <fischer+obsd () lavielle ! com>
Date:       2023-08-23 20:10:08

> Am 23.08.2023 um 19:16 schrieb latincom@vcn.bc.ca:

> I found the error, it is not OpenBSD, the first page after installation is
> in English, but if i change language to es, the link does not go to the
> wiki; it goes to the information web page.
>
> Thanks.

Too little information to follow that. But I'm glad your initial issue seems to be \
fixed.

@Stuart:

> Am 23.08.2023 um 13:37 schrieb Stuart Henderson <stu.lists@spacehopper.org>:
>
> That would be a bug in the port, I'll fix it.

Thanks. I just verified that this issue exists in dokuwiki-2022.07.31ap0 and in \
dokuwiki-2023.04.04 in snapshots.

If you are touching this port, snapshots contains dokuwiki-2023.04.04, but Dokuwiki \
2023-04-04a has been released a while ago.

Mike