List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    iterm2 tmux integration with OpenBSD 6.8 failing?
From:       Sean Kamath <kamath () moltingpenguin ! com>
Date:       2020-11-29 9:13:35

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen any problems with tmux integration with iterm2 \
on 6.8.  I updated two i386 machines (alix 2c13) to 6.8 using sysupgrade, and both of \
them seem to be unresponsive to tmux integration using the latest version (3.4.2) of \
iterm2.  In 6.7 and earlier, I've had to hit ^C in the initial window, but other than \
that it worked as expect.  In 6.8, nothing will make it responsive.

I tested 6.7 up to syspatch 029_rpki (works fine), and 6.8 with no patches and also \
006_rpki (both fail to work).

Not asking for a fix, just if anyone else has seen this.

Sean